Re: Sangean/Tatung/DX440 dead except for clock circuit

  • mm0bff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      I had a similar problem when I bought one off eBay about 4 months ago
      (Tatung TMR-7602 clone), arrived dead apart from the clock cct.
      Did the old change battery carry-on and still no joy.
      Decided after trying every possible key combi that I would open it up.
      Noticed when I took the back off that the contacts coming from the
      batteries (radio batts not the clock ones) was not quite making a good
      connection so bent them back a bit (pressure contacts) reassembled the
      box and bingo it was working!!!

      Handy little radio for SWLing.

      73

      Iain