      From: "David Pratt david@... [Sangean803]" <Sangean803@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:21/08/2014 02:13 (GMT+12:00)
      To: Sangean803@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Sangean803] Sangean ATS 803A Help

      No, Ren, regrettably those encoders are no longer available.

      I have carefully stripped down an encoder, cleaned and adjusted the
      contacts and reassembled it with success. It just needs a bit of
      patience and a steady hand.

      David

      In a recent message, "Ren Lagocki Ren1974@... [Sangean803]"
      <Sangean803@yahoogroups.com> wrote ...