3816Re: [Sangean803] Sangean ATS 803A Help

  • David Pratt
    Aug 20 7:13 AM
      No, Ren, regrettably those encoders are no longer available.

      I have carefully stripped down an encoder, cleaned and adjusted the
      contacts and reassembled it with success. It just needs a bit of
      patience and a steady hand.

      David

      In a recent message, "Ren Lagocki Ren1974@... [Sangean803]"
      <Sangean803@yahoogroups.com> wrote ...