New Glenfest Plan

  • Rob Cutman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2017
    Guys,

    Some of the modules in the first plan will not be attending. Here is a
    revised plan that uses all the same modules with a few exceptions that
    have already been accounted for. See you all in a few days!

    Rob

    ---
  • stephenczimber
    Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2017
      Just wanted to thank both Glen for organizing a great event and to Rob C for putting together a fantastic track plan......Steve Czimber
    • Bobby Glendinning
      Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2017
        Yes thanks again Glen and Rob. Great weekend.

        Bobby G

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Monday, June 12, 2017, 7:37 AM, czimberstephen@... [SandSSofNC] <SandSSofNC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Just wanted to thank both Glen for organizing a great event and to Rob C for putting together a fantastic track plan......Steve Czimber

      • Ken Anderson