San Diego NSAI 4th Monday Workshop 1/25/10 w/the Chaters!

  • pianopress2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      San Diego NSAI Fourth Monday Workshop 1/25/10

      Come meet our Adopt-a-Shop Pros
      Kerry Chater and Lynn Gillespie Chater!

      Yes, they're back in California...a surprise, unexpected visit...not a phone chat, but live and in person!!

      Kerry Chater was a founding member of Gary Puckett and the Union Gap ("Lady
      Willpower" - "Young Girl") and is the co-writer of the #1 country classics "You
      Look So Good in Love" by George Strait and Lee Greenwood's "I.O.U."

      Kerry and Lynn have had many songs recorded, including "You Go First" by Jessica
      Andrews. Both Kerry and Lynn also write for the Contemporary Christian market,
      and Kerry directs their church choir in Nashville. They are very active in
      supporting NSAI's legislative efforts in Washington D.C. to protect songwriters'
      intellectual property rights.

      When:
      Monday, January 25, 2010, 7:30-10pm

      Where:
      Piano Press Studio
      1425 Ocean Ave. #17
      Del Mar, CA 92014

      Tel: 619-884-1401

      Cost:
      FREE

      Register NOW as space is limited!

      Please RSVP to lizaxford@...
      or (619)884-1401

      Bring song(s) for critique session on CD, send MP3 via e-mail to Liz,
      or play live. Bring 10-15 copies of typed lyric sheets. NSAI members'
      songs are critiqued first. Non-members may receive song critiques if
      time allows.

      http://www.nashvillesongwriters.com

      ***