STEVE SESKIN & PAT PATTISON SONGWRITING WORKSHOP 2010 in LA

  • pianopress2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      STEVE SESKIN & PAT PATTISON SONGWRITING WORKSHOP 2010
      Saturday & Sunday, Jan. 30-31, 2010, 10am-5pm both days
      @ CineSpace in Hollywood... http://www.cinespace.info
      6356 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028

      • Event Contact: Catharine Wood events@...
      • REGISTRATION SITE http://www.pwproductions.net/events.html

      STEVE SESKIN (7x #1 hit songwriter, including his Grammy-nominated "Grown Men Don't Cry" recorded by Tim McGraw) and PAT PATTISON (Berklee College of Music Lyric Writing and Poetry Professor) will be in L.A. for a very special weekend workshop...Anyone who's attended these workshop weekends over the last 3 years knows how many amazing, immediately applicable tools can be easily taken away from the lessons of these two entertaining, incredibly knowledgeable guys. In addition to gaining new tools for your songwriter toolbox, this workshop is due to be a great networking event as well. Put it on your calendar, bring your writing partner, move forward in 2010 with a shared knowledge-base.

      "I count myself lucky and proud to have studied with Mr. Pattison. I would not be the writer I am today without his teaching and his unique and comprehensive understanding of language, rhyme, rhythm, and structure." - 3-time Grammy winner Gillian Welch

      "I took a class with a great teacher named Pat Pattison... I learned a lot in that class...and I still read that book, Writing Better Lyrics. I think it's great." - John Mayer

      ***Sign-up available NOW***$25 Discounts available to NSAI, WCS, ASCAP, BMI, TAXI, Songsalive!, Just Plain Folks and Berklee Alums***

      Contact events@... for special offer registration form and further event details.

      ***