Sabatino Antonio Frazzini and Elisabetta Rachela DiSanzo

  • silentrunner07
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Does anybody have any information as to the birth place for Sabatino and Rachela and their death date and place?

      This is what I have right now:

      Sabatino Antonio Frazzini born 12 Jun 1869 SPA

      Elisabetta Rachela DiSanzo born in 1870

      I have the children names but I can't get any info on the above parents mentioned.

      Any help would be appreciated from anyone who wishes to give this information.

      JT and Cathy Frazzini McKinney
      Carrollton, Texas