Laura Maria diTella 1927-2011

  • Mark DiVecchio
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
      Our cousin, Alfonso diSanza d'Alena, has told me of the death of his mother, Laura Maria diTella, on the 7th of April. Alfonso wrote that funeral services were administered in the church of S. Marco in Vasto. She was then moved to the SPA cimitero, where she was laid to rest in the family chapel.
    • medsrme
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
        Deepest sympathy to Alfonso and his family. Prayers. Eternal Rest grant unto her.