Colaianni in Denver

  • Mark DiVecchio
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      I was searching for something unrelated when this thread showed up in a set of search results. The person was asking about Colaianni genealogy in Denver. Here is the link:
      http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=148504.html#148504

      Mark
    • REBECCA JOHNSON
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
        Hi Mark:

        Who is looking for Colaianni in Denver? My cousin Jean and I may have some information. We beleive that Filberte was the Uncle that brought our Grandfather over here. We also know where Filberte and his wife are buried.

        Beckie

        I was searching for something unrelated when this thread showed up in a set of search results. The person was asking about Colaianni genealogy in Denver. Here is the link:
        http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=148504.html#148504

        Mark

      • Shirley Sinclaire
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
          Beckie,
          I would be interested in talking with you, since some of my grandfathers relatives were located in Denver; My line is the Colaianni line from SPA.  There are a couple family lines of Colaianni's from SPA, and if we go back far enough, we may find they ALL connect.

          Thanks
          Shirley Colianni-Sinclaire

          To: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com
          From: auggie82958@...