(Fwd) Albero Genealogico

  • Mark DiVecchio
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
    Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:29:15 +0100 (CET)
    From: "brunofrazzi@..." <brunofrazzi@...>
    To: markd@...
    Subject: Albero Genealogico

    Salve, mi chiamo Bruno Frazzini, e volevo farti i complimenti per il
    tuo lavoro di ricerca genealogico. Inoltre vorrei comunicarti che nella
    genealogia del mio ramo familiare ho notato una dimenticanza.
    Mio nonno Alfredo, nato il 23.01.1909 e morto il 31.08.1968, già presente
    nel tuo albero genealogico, aveva un'altra sorella che si chiamava
    Lucia ed è nata a San Pietro Avellana il 16.11.1894 ed è morta a San
    Pietro Avellana il 18.12.1980. Sarei felice se potessi inserirla
    nell'albero genealogico. distinti saluti

    Hello, my name is Bruno
    Frazzini, and I wanted to congratulate you for your job search tree. I
    also know that in the genealogy of my branch of the family, I noticed
    an oversight.
    My grandfather Alfred, born on 23.01.1909, died
    31.08.1968, already present in your family tree, she had another sister
    named Lucy and was born in San Pietro Avellana on 16.11.1894 and died
    in San Pietro Avellana on 18.12.1980. I would be happy if I could put
    it in the pedigree. Sincerely

    Mark DiVecchio K3FWT
    markd@... http://www.silogic.com Rainbow, CA 92028
    My Genealogy Web Site : http://www.silogic.com/genealogy/genealogy.html
  • Dina Marie Petracci
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2010
      Hi Bruno   Can you help us find our Relatives in SPA?   My mom was Anna Frazzini Frazzini Gentile.  She married Antonio Carlo Gentile.I know my sister had a Brother Bernard  I will try to find more info.  If you can help us....Really Any Info from our SPA Site Friends would be appreciated
      Thanks
      Dina Marie Gentile Petracci

      markd@silogic. com http://www.silogic. com Rainbow, CA 92028
      My Genealogy Web Site : http://www.silogic. com/genealogy/ genealogy. html