Fw: Rai-Linea verde of 11-29-09

  • William D. Colianni
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      If any one is interested to watch it is posted on " FACEBOOK " under William Colianni LINEA VERDE 29-11-09.Regards, William D. Colianni (Vivi')
    • sjd1478@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
        My father's cousin, Corrado Di Croce is the first to get interviewed in the video. He is wearing a flannel shirt and vest and walking the yellow dog. The host asks him what the name of the forest is. Very cool!!!

        Stephanie D.
        Pittsburgh, PA

        If any one is interested to watch it is posted on " FACEBOOK " under William Colianni LINEA VERDE 29-11-09. Regards, William D. Colianni (Vivi')
      • Carmen DiGiacomo
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009

          Stephanie, are you related to Gary DiCroce? Carmen D. Pittsburgh

          My father's cousin, Corrado Di Croce is the first to get interviewed in the video. He is wearing a flannel shirt and vest and walking the yellow dog. The host asks him what the name of the forest is. Very cool!!!

          Stephanie D.
          Pittsburgh, PA

          If any one is interested to watch it is posted on " FACEBOOK " under William Colianni LINEA VERDE 29-11-09. Regards, William D. Colianni (Vivi')

        • Stephanie
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
            Not that I'm aware of. They only Di Croces in Pgh that i am related to are parents, sister, and aunt.

            Sent from my iPhone

            =