Re: [SanPietroAvellana] SPA hometown

  • Arthur Cola
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Ron:
      According to our family tree, the Nunzio Frazzini, who was the second husband of Maria Rosa Acquafondato (widowof Beradino diSanza) was born in l871. So I htink that they may have been brelated but not the same person obviously as your great grandfather was born in l844. Also I know a Nancy deCianno in Chicago who is from SPA. Iwonder if she is somehow related to you.

      This is unbelieveable. It's so interesting to see how people of interconnected over the generations since leaving the old country.

      Thanks;
      Arthur "Ron" Colaianni

      Books by Arthur Cola:

      - Papa and the Gingerbread Man,an Adventure in Americas Oldest City.(amazon.com)
      - Papa and the Leprechaun King, the Secret Legend of the Shamrock. (www.oaktara.com)
      - The Shamrock Crown and the Legend of Excalibur. (www.american-book.com)
      - The Stone Cutter Genius (An epic Historical Fiction for 2010)

      Arthur Cola
      425 Robins Run
      Burlington,WI 53105 USA

      Phone: 262-308-0743