A card from Shirley Sinclaire

  • ssinclaire@msn.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3, 2009
      Dear SPA Group,

      Shirley Sinclaire (ssinclaire@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting card.

      Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1895248072940&source=jl999

      Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

      1895248072940

      If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

      If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

      Best wishes,

      jacquielawson.com
      Our ref: JLC294071922-CS / 1895248072940
    • ssinclaire@msn.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 26, 2009

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1999318612940&source=jl999

        Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

        1999318612940

        If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

        If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

        Best wishes,

        jacquielawson.com
        Our ref: JLC294071922-CS / 1999318612940
      • ssinclaire@msn.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 16, 2009

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2048290272940&source=jl999

          Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

          2048290272940

          If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

          If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

          Our ref: JLC294071922-CS / 2048290272940
          jacquielawson.com
        • ssinclaire@msn.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 28, 2010

            Dear SPA Group,

            Shirley Sinclaire (ssinclaire@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting.

            Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

            http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2428653692940&source=jl999

            Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is: 2428653692940

            Chudleigh

            If you're not already a member, we hope you will consider
            joining us and sharing our greeting cards with others.

            With best wishes from us all,

            Jacquie, Mike, Sally, Bev, John, and the rest of the team

            Jacquie Lawson

            Please do not reply to this email. It was sent to you by our computer, which is brilliant at sending emails but completely hopeless at reading them! If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please go here.

            If you don't wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please go here.

            Our ref: JLC294071922-CS / 2428653692940

            This email was sent to: sanpietroavellana@yahoogroups.com