(Fwd) Ciao from Antonio Morelli

  • Mark DiVecchio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      From: "AC.MORELLI" <antoniocrescenzo.morelli@...>
      To: <markd@...>
      Subject: Information
      Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:14:54 +0100

      Dear Sir,

      My name is Antonio Crescenzo Morelli ed I live in Siena Italy. I am 52 years
      old.

      My father (Morelli Amico) was born in San Pietro Avellana, on 17 june 1915
      and died on 14 decembre 1985 at Scafati (SALERNO - Italy)

      His father's name was Carlo Morelli married with Tomara o Tomaro Giovannina.

      Carlo Morelli was, therefore, my paternal grandfather.

      I never knew my grandfather. But I know that at the beginning of 1900 he
      emigrated to the United States leaving his wife (Tomara Giovannina) and his
      children (Morelli Maria and Morelli Amico) in San Pietro Avellana.

      I appreciated your site and I understand that you, probably, have access to
      film/file containing citizens acts of birth to San Pietro Avellana.

      For all of the above I would like to know if you can help me to reconstruct
      the family tree of Carlo Morelli and Tomara (o Tomaro Giovannina), father
      ad mother of Amico (my father) born in SPA as above.

      Please also confirm if there is additional information on the fate/history
      of Carlo Morelli in United States.

      Thank you for all and best regards

      Antonio Crescenzo Morelli
      Mark DiVecchio K3FWT
      markd@... http://www.silogic.com
      My Genealogy Web Site : http://www.silogic.com/genealogy/genealogy.html
    • S Sinclaire
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Antonio,

        I am going to contact you off line and send you a file to see if what I attach could be your family.

        Shirley

        To: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com
        From: markd@...
        Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:12:46 -0800