DiCianno family

  • raynavalentine
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I've posted some letters and photos of the DiCianno family who were
      friends of my Grandmother Dorantina Rossi Colaianni. I have photos and
      letters and lots of unanswered questions. The letters are from Teresa
      and Carmela who lived in Ely. I don't know whether T was C's daughter,
      daughter-in-law, or sister-in-law. I also don't know the first name of
      Mr. DiCianno pictured with my Grandmother and his daughter Florence. I
      don't know which DiCianno was married to Madalena Marra DiCianno who
      lived in Ogden--pictured with her sons Felix & Frank and daughters-in
      law. The DiCianno in the photo with the Zaccardis & my Uncle Tony
      Colaianni is Felix, and since one of Mad.'s boys was named Felix, I
      wondered if he was her husband. However, there was a Faye DiCianno who
      married a Zaccardi (relative of George Zaccardi pictured) and the Felix
      in this picture could be her father--I think the photo dates from
      Faye's wedding. Anyone have any family information to connect or
      disconnect these folks? Mark? I know you did some research.

      Rayna
    • Mark DiVecchio
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        What I know about the diCianno families in Ely is shown
        on this page:

        http://www.silogic.com/genealogy/Oreste%20diCianno.html

        Mark

        --