Re: [SanPietroAvellana] Re: Geraldine (Jerri) Frazzini Bottomly obituary

  • Ronald Frazzini
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2012
      I too communicated with Jerri early on.  My dad grew up in Denver and left little to go on from his childhood.  Her stories filled in some of that background.

      Thanks Jerri,

      Ron Frazzini

      On Dec 17, 2012, at 9:03 AM, cathyyb_az wrote:

      Jerri was one of the first people I had the privilege to meet in this search too. She grew up in the same neighborhood on Denver's Northside that I did and went to the same high school. She was there quite a few years before me but we shared common memories. She helped me to understand quite a bit about the Northside that I did not remember as we swapped so many stories. I will miss her.

      Godspeed Jerri! Thank you for all the wonderful insights you gave to our group.

      Cathy (Madonna) Youngblood