Geraldine (Jerri) Frazzini Bottomly obituary

  • Gene Frazzini
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2012
      Geraldine (Jerri) Frazzini Bottomly obituary from the "Seattle Times".

      Born July 11, 1929, in Denver, CO. Died December 10, 2012, in Seattle, WA. Services will be held at Seattle First Baptist Church on Sunday, December 23 at 1:00 p.m.

      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?n=geraldine-frazzini-bottomly-jerri&pid=161711457&fhid=10154#fbLoggedOut

      Jerri was the first person I contacted when I began working on my line of the Frazzini family genealogy. We never found a common thread but, as she told me many times, we are all "cousins".

      Jerri's many contributions and links to our San Pietro Avellana family can be found on Mark DiVecchio's "Frazzini Genealogy" website.

      She will be greatly missed.
    • Mark DiVecchio
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2012
        Jerri and I traded hundreds of emails and many phone calls over the
        past 10 years. On my first trip to Denver, she gave me a lot of pointers
        and names of people and places to see. She will be remembered by
        sampietresi all over the world.

        You can see a photo of Jerri at:
        http://www.silogic.com/genealogy/Felicito%20and%20Nicholas%20Frazzini.html#Bottomly

        Mark

        To: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com
        From: "Gene Frazzini" <gfrazzini@...>
        Sender: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 21:40:08 -0000
        Subject: [SanPietroAvellana] Geraldine (Jerri) Frazzini Bottomly obituary
        Reply to: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com

        > Geraldine (Jerri) Frazzini Bottomly obituary from the "Seattle Times".
        >
        > Born July 11, 1929, in Denver, CO. Died December 10, 2012, in Seattle, WA. Services will be held at Seattle First Baptist Church on Sunday, December 23 at 1:00 p.m.
        >
        > http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?n=geraldine-frazzini-bottomly-jerri&pid=161711457&fhid=10154#fbLoggedOut
        >
        > Jerri was the first person I contacted when I began working on my line of the Frazzini family genealogy. We never found a common thread but, as she told me many times, we are all "cousins".
        >
        > Jerri's many contributions and links to our San Pietro Avellana family can be found on Mark DiVecchio's "Frazzini Genealogy" website.
        >
        > She will be greatly missed.

        Mark DiVecchio K3FWT
        markd@... http://www.silogic.com Rainbow, CA 92028
        My Genealogy Web Site : http://www.silogic.com/genealogy/genealogy.html
      • cathyyb_az
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 17, 2012
          Jerri was one of the first people I had the privilege to meet in this search too. She grew up in the same neighborhood on Denver's Northside that I did and went to the same high school. She was there quite a few years before me but we shared common memories. She helped me to understand quite a bit about the Northside that I did not remember as we swapped so many stories. I will miss her.

          Godspeed Jerri! Thank you for all the wonderful insights you gave to our group.

          Cathy (Madonna) Youngblood

          --- In SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Frazzini" <gfrazzini@...> wrote:

          > Geraldine (Jerri) Frazzini Bottomly obituary from the "Seattle Times".
          >
          > Born July 11, 1929, in Denver, CO. Died December 10, 2012, in Seattle, WA. Services will be held at Seattle First Baptist Church on Sunday, December 23 at 1:00 p.m.
          >
          > http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?n=geraldine-frazzini-bottomly-jerri&pid=161711457&fhid=10154#fbLoggedOut
          >
          > Jerri was the first person I contacted when I began working on my line of the Frazzini family genealogy. We never found a common thread but, as she told me many times, we are all "cousins".
          >
          > Jerri's many contributions and links to our San Pietro Avellana family can be found on Mark DiVecchio's "Frazzini Genealogy" website.
          >
          > She will be greatly missed.

        • Wilberta DiVincenzo
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 17, 2012
            Thanks for letting us know, Gene.   I was very saddened to read this and offer my deepest sympathy to her family.

            - Wilberta

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 17, 2012
              I too communicated with Jerri early on.  My dad grew up in Denver and left little to go on from his childhood.  Her stories filled in some of that background.

              Thanks Jerri,

              Ron Frazzini