Carlo DiIullo Information

  • hdchicanthro7
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2012
      Hello!

      My great grandfathers were Eugene and Carlo DiIullo (who was married to Elvira Feola). I am trying to complete my family history but I have come across a mystery. I can't find anything about Carlo's death. If anyone has any information, my family and I would really appreciate it.

      Thank you,
      Haleigh DiIullo
    • John DiIullo
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2012
        Hi Haleigh,

        My grandfather was Carlo and Eugene was my father Mario's brother. Their father was Carlo. What exactly are you looking for?

        John DiIullo

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 8, 2012, at 3:11 PM, "hdchicanthro7" <haleigh.diiullo@...> wrote:

        Hello!

        My great grandfathers were Eugene and Carlo DiIullo (who was married to Elvira Feola). I am trying to complete my family history but I have come across a mystery. I can't find anything about Carlo's death. If anyone has any information, my family and I would really appreciate it.

        Thank you,
        Haleigh DiIullo

        =
      • Shirley Sinclaire
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2012
          It has been a while since checking mail, etc.  I have a lot to catch up on.

          In the meantime, in corresponding with some people in SPA, a person sent me this link which is about Molise and I thought some of you would be interested if you have not already seen this site..

          It has the traditions, recipes, etc and is very interesting to watch.

          Enjoy,
          Shirley Colianni-Sinclaire (Colaianni)