Re: [SanPietroAvellana] Membership

  • Arthur Cola
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 7:38 PM
      Welcome Ray. My paternal grandparents came from SPA during the time period you mention. The Colaianni branch settled in Pittsburg and worked for the railroad except for my grandfather who came ot CHicago. My grandmother was a Frazzini from SPA. Her brother, myUncle Fred was a Frazzini in Chicago. He had three sons (one set of twins and a first born son, also Fred). These cousins still live in CHicago.
      Arthur "Ron" Colaianni

      Become part of a Tour of Ireland, Britain or Italy which are based on his books. Contact: kari@...
       .
      To view the Book Trailer for the novel: The Stone Cutter Genius, go to the following link online: http://www.americanbookpublishingblog.com/promote-your-book-at-ethnic-festivals

      Books by Arthur Cola:
      Children's Book:
      - Papa and the Gingerbread Man,an Adventure in Americas Oldest City.
      (www.amazon.com/arthurcola)
      Novels:
      - Papa and the Leprechaun King, the Secret Legend of the Shamrock.
      - The Shamrock Crown and the Legend of Excalibur.
      - The Stone Cutter Genius (An epic Historical Fiction for 2011)

      Book Ordering site:

      http://www.pdbookstore.com/comfiles/pages/ArthurCola.shtml

      http://www.amazon.com/arthurcola

      Arthur Cola