Re: [SanPietroAvellana] Membership
- Welcome Ray. My paternal grandparents came from SPA during the time period you mention. The Colaianni branch settled in Pittsburg and worked for the railroad except for my grandfather who came ot CHicago. My grandmother was a Frazzini from SPA. Her brother, myUncle Fred was a Frazzini in Chicago. He had three sons (one set of twins and a first born son, also Fred). These cousins still live in CHicago.Arthur "Ron" Colaianni_____________________________________________________________________
Become part of a Tour of Ireland, Britain or Italy which are based on his books. Contact: kari@...
Watch my CAN-TV Chicago interview by going to: http://blip.tv/avila-media-nfp/avila-irish-craic-authors-sandra-mccone-and-arthur-cola-5738822.
To view the Book Trailer for the novel: The Stone Cutter Genius, go to the following link online: http://www.americanbookpublishingblog.com/promote-your-book-at-ethnic-festivals
Books by Arthur Cola:
- Papa and the Gingerbread Man,an Adventure in Americas Oldest City.
- Papa and the Leprechaun King, the Secret Legend of the Shamrock.
- The Shamrock Crown and the Legend of Excalibur.
- The Stone Cutter Genius (An epic Historical Fiction for 2011)
Book Ordering site:
425 Robins Run
Burlington,WI 53105 USA
mailto: arthurcola@...Website: www.arthurcolalegendarytales.com
_____________________________________________________________________From: Ray <rayfrazzini@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:56 PM
Subject: [SanPietroAvellana] MembershipHi, my name is Raymon O Frazzini,I would be glad to be a member of SPA, my grandfather Roger Frazzini came to America back in 1902 he got a job on the railroad, one year later he brought his wife to America her name was Virginia D'tana Frazzini, they had 12 children together, my father was Orlando R Frazzini, he was a P O W from WW2. he also worked gor the railroad for 45yr's. I always wonder what it would have been like for my grandparents to come from San Pietro Avellana, I often wonder what things would be like if they would have stayed in Italy. Thank You!