1218RE: [SanPietroAvellana] San Pietro Avellana

  • Don
    Feb 18, 2014

      Dina,

      We will be in Italy in September.  We are still working on our itinerary.

      Yes, I remember my grandparents’ house on Charlotte Ave. and I remember the staircase.

      My sister thinks that you and your sister were at her wedding.  She thought that someone live on Ayers.

      Also, I may have met you at the Sant’Amico dinner at Mt. Carmel.

      I remember someone telling me about the SPA site and I wrote down some information but lost it

      I look forward to hearing from Justine.

      Don