1200Re: [SanPietroAvellana] SPA Video from 2010

  • Arthur Cola
    Dec 28, 2013
      Hi Mark;
      After viewing the SPA photos of the Church and Monument and learning of these videos, I think that I should begin researching how the Nazis destroyed our ancestral town. I believe that there is a story to be written. Could you guide me to sources, names and places in the SPA area where I might get some historic materials upon which to base my story. One of our members, a cousin by the way, William Colianni was a boy in SPA when the Allied troops liberated SPA. He has told me his story several years ago.

      Thanks:
      Arthur Colaianni

      Author, Screenplays and Speaker:
      Arthur Cola

      Novels:
      Family Friendly:
      Papa and the Leprechaun King
      The Shamrock Crown

      PG13/adult Novels:
      The Stone Cutter Genius
      The Brooch (New for 2012 on Kindle and at http://www.feedaread.com/ )

      Screenplays:
      Ring of the Magi
      The Brooch
      The Shamrock Crown
      The Leprechaun King

      Children's Book: Papa and the Gingerbread Man

      Ordering sites:

      Become part of a Tour of Ireland, Britain or Italy which are based on his books. Contact: kari@...
       .
      To view the Book Trailer for the novel: The Stone Cutter Genius, go to the following link online: http://www.americanbookpublishingblog.com/promote-your-book-at-ethnic-festivals

      Arthur Cola
      425 Robins Run
      Burlington,WI 53105 USA

      Phone: 262-308-1608
      emailto: arthurcola@...

      On Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:55 PM, Dina M Petracci <dpetracci@...> wrote:

      Wow these are great.  Are there more?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 26, 2013, at 7:17 PM, <markd@...> wrote:

      Ben Lariccia sent me these links. I had not seen these SPA videos before but I thought you would like to see them.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4LADcAnP_A

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua5bdABSsrM

      Mark

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic