    To: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com
    From: arthurcola@...
    Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:45:55 -0800
    Subject: Re: [SanPietroAvellana] OMGosh I am so far behind...

    Mark;
    Many years ago, My Uncle Edward Colaianni) told me that the Colaianni name was on a monument in SPA. Are there names with the Colaianni family name on the monument?

    Thanks:
    Arthur Colaianni

    Author, Screenplays and Speaker:
    Arthur Cola

    Novels:
    Family Friendly:
    Papa and the Leprechaun King
    The Shamrock Crown

    PG13/adult Novels:
    The Stone Cutter Genius
    The Brooch (New for 2012 on Kindle and at http://www.feedaread.com/ )

    Screenplays:
    Ring of the Magi
    The Brooch
    The Shamrock Crown
    The Leprechaun King

    Children's Book: Papa and the Gingerbread Man

    Ordering sites:

    Become part of a Tour of Ireland, Britain or Italy which are based on his books. Contact: kari@...
     .
    To view the Book Trailer for the novel: The Stone Cutter Genius, go to the following link online: http://www.americanbookpublishingblog.com/promote-your-book-at-ethnic-festivals

    Arthur Cola
    425 Robins Run
    Burlington,WI 53105 USA

    Phone: 262-308-1608
    emailto: arthurcola@...

    On Monday, December 16, 2013 5:24 PM, Mark DiVecchio <markd@...> wrote:

    Shirley,

    Thanks for this. I looked up a bunch of the men listed on
    the monument in SPA and most seem to be listed. The actual
    page gives the birth and death dates. Many of entries list the
    father's name also. Lists whether they died from wounds (ferite)
    or from sickness (malattia) just like the monument lists them.

    Very valuable information as I've found that men who die young,
    without descedants, tend to be forgotten.

    ciao.
    Mark

    To: "SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com" <sanpietroavellana@yahoogroups.com>
    From: Shirley Sinclaire <ssinclaire@...>