    To: sanpietroavellana@yahoogroups.com
    From: markd@...
    Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:24:24 -0800
    Subject: Re: [SanPietroAvellana] OMGosh I am so far behind...

    Shirley,

    Thanks for this. I looked up a bunch of the men listed on
    the monument in SPA and most seem to be listed. The actual
    page gives the birth and death dates. Many of entries list the
    father's name also. Lists whether they died from wounds (ferite)
    or from sickness (malattia) just like the monument lists them.

    Very valuable information as I've found that men who die young,
    without descedants, tend to be forgotten.

    ciao.
    Mark

    To: "SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com" <sanpietroavellana@yahoogroups.com>
    From: Shirley Sinclaire <ssinclaire@...>