1185RE: [SanPietroAvellana] Annie Cinea (Cino)

  • Shirley Sinclaire
    Dec 16, 2013
      For Daniel Collins -
      Any connections?  This is from the Familysearch.org.. there may be more, just a few pieces listed here.
      Shirley

      Vincenzo Cinea

      New York, Passenger Arrival Lists (Ellis Island), 1892-1924

      residence:
      Campobasso,Pietro Avellana
      immigration:11 May 1908
      Given NameVincenzo
      SurnameCinea
      Last Place of ResidenceCampobasso,Pietro Avellana
      Event Date11 May 1908
      Age17y
      NationalityItaly - Italian South
      Departure PortNapoli
      Arrival PortNew York
      GenderMale
      Marital StatusS
      Citizenship Status
      Ship NameDuca Degli Abruzzi

      ***********

      Vincenzo Cino

      Head

      United States Census, 1940

      birth:1891Italy
      residence:1940Tract 11, Denver, Election District X, Denver, Colorado, United States
      mother:Amelia Cino
      spouse:Annie Cino
      children:Millie Cino, James Cino, Slyvester Cino, Joe Cino, Rosie Cino, Mary Cino, Ruth Cino, Annie Cino
      NameVincenzo Cino
      Titles and Terms
      Event TypeCensus
      Event Date1940
      Event PlaceTract 11, Denver, Election District X, Denver, Colorado, United States
      GenderMale
      Age49
      Marital StatusMarried
      Race (Original)White
      RaceWhite
      Relationship to Head of Household (Original)Head
      Relationship to Head of HouseholdHead
      BirthplaceItaly
      Birth Year (Estimated)1891
      Last Place of ResidenceSame House
      District16-269
      Family Number268
      Sheet Number and Letter12A
      Line Number38
      Affiliate Publication NumberT627
      Affiliate Film Number492
      Digital Folder Number005449342

      ***********
      Annie Cino

      Daughter

      United States Census, 1940

      birth:1932Colorado
      residence:1940Tract 11, Denver, Election District X, Denver, Colorado, United States
      father:Vincenzo Cino
      mother:Annie Cino
      other:Millie Cino, James Cino, Slyvester Cino, Joe Cino, Rosie Cino, Mary Cino...
      NameAnnie Cino
      Titles and Terms
      Event TypeCensus
      Event Date1940
      Event PlaceTract 11, Denver, Election District X, Denver, Colorado, United States
      GenderFemale
      Age8
      Marital StatusSingle
      Race (Original)White
      RaceWhite
      Relationship to Head of Household (Original)Daughter
      Relationship to Head of HouseholdDaughter
      BirthplaceColorado
      Birth Year (Estimated)1932
      Last Place of ResidenceSame House
      District16-269
      Family Number268
      Sheet Number and Letter12B
      Line Number47
      Affiliate Publication NumberT627
      Affiliate Film Number492
      Digital Folder Number005449342

      ***********
      Annie Cino

      Wife

      United States Census, 1940

      birth:1894Italy
      residence:1940Tract 11, Denver, Election District X, Denver, Colorado, United States
      spouse:Vincenzo Cino
      children:Millie Cino, James Cino, Slyvester Cino, Joe Cino, Rosie Cino, Mary Cino, Ruth Cino, Annie Cino
      other:Amelia Cino
      Curtis L Holland

      Son

      United States Census, 1920

      birth:1915Colorado
      residence:1920Precinct 1, Boulder, Colorado, United States
      father:Joseph W Holland
      mother:Clara A Holland
      other:Joseph Holland Jr., Geraldine Holland
      NameCurtis L Holland
      Titles and Terms
      Event TypeCensus
      Event Year1920
      Event PlacePrecinct 1, Boulder, Colorado, United States
      District24
      GenderMale
      Age5
      Marital StatusSingle
      RaceWhite
      Race (Original)White
      Can Read
      Can Write
      Relationship to Head of HouseholdSon
      Relationship to Head of Household (Original)Son
      Own or Rent
      Birth Year (Estimated)1915
      BirthplaceColorado
      Immigration Year
      Father's BirthplaceAlabama
      Mother's BirthplaceIowa
      Sheet Number and Letter4B
      Household ID106
      Line Number100
      Affiliate NameThe U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
      Affiliate Publication NumberT625
      GS Film number1820155
      Digital Folder Number004294425
      ***********
      Curtis L Holland

      United States Public Records Index

      birth:20 December 1913
      residence:from 1 January 1983 to 1 January 1996Lakewood, Colorado, United States
      NameCurtis L Holland
      Titles and Terms (Original)
      Also Known As
      2nd Also Known As Name
      3rd Also Known As Name
      Residence Date01 Jan 1983-01 Jan 1996
      Residence PlaceLakewood, Colorado, United States
      Birth Date20 Dec 1913
      Phone Number(303) 237-9439
      Phone Number Recorded Date01 Jan 1996
      Address6085 W 1st Ave # 14
      Address ContinuedLakewood, Colorado 80226
      Address Date01 Jan 1983-01 Jan 1996
      2nd Address58 Stuart St
      2nd Address ContinuedDenver, Colorado 80219
      2nd Address Date01 Jun 1981
      3rd Address
      3rd Address Continued
      3rd Address Date
      4th Address
      4th Address Continued
      4th Address Date
      5th Address
      5th Address Continued
      5th Address Date
      6th Address
      6th Address Continued
      6th Address Date
      Possible RelativesAnn Holland
      Record Number92219183
      ***********
      Curtis Leon Holland

      Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Immigration Cards, 1900-1965

      birth:20 December 1913Lamar Colorado
      immigration:1948Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
      father:Joseph W Holland
      mother:Clara Townsend

      Interesting side note (Nicoletta and James (Vincenzo) Cino), any connections here?:

      Nicoletta Cino

      Wife

      United States Census, 1930

      birth:1894Italy
      residence:1930Van Houten, Colfax, New Mexico, United States
      immigration:1912
      spouse:James Cino
      children:Benjamin Cino, Mela Cino, James Cino, Jenny Cino, Ida Cino, Silva Cino, Joseph Cino, Rosie Cino, Mary Cino, Rhoda Cino
      NameNicoletta Cino
      Titles and Terms
      Event TypeCensus
      Event Year1930
      Event PlaceVan Houten, Colfax, New Mexico, United States
      District0006
      GenderFemale
      Age36
      Marital StatusMarried
      RaceWhite
      Race (Original)White
      Relationship to Head of HouseholdWife
      Relationship to Head of Household (Original)Wife
      Birth Year (Estimated)1894
      BirthplaceItaly
      Immigration Year1912
      Father's BirthplaceItaly
      Mother's BirthplaceItaly
      Sheet Number and Letter10A
      Household ID145
      Line Number2
      Affiliate NameThe U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
      Affiliate Publication NumberT626
      Affiliate Film Number1393
      GS Film number2341128
      Digital Folder Number004660946

      To: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com
      From: mjvtlv@...
      Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:15:03 -0700
      Subject: Re: [SanPietroAvellana] Annie Cinea (Cino)

      Hi Mark,

      Thanks for following up....

      I will see if I can find anything out further, but like you said it's very possible
      that they aren't related to Ann Cinea (Cino).

      Thanks again,

      Mark

      From: Mark Voss <mjvtlv@...>
      Sender: SanPietroAvellana@yahoogroups.com