1140Re: [SanPietroAvellana] Re: Article about Italian Record Keeping in the 1800's

  • Thalia Parker
    Jun 15, 2013
      Where in Texas? I'm in Houston and would love to meet you.

      Thalia

      On Jun 15, 2013, at 10:14 AM, "Mark DiVecchio" <markd@...> wrote:

      Good luck with your move, Shirley. And you let us know if there
      is anything we can do to help you.

      --------

      In the case of my great-grandparents - my grandfather was born
      in 1874, my grandaunt was born in 1887 and my great-grandparents
      show up in the civil marriage records in 1888, listing their two
      children.

      I'm sure that my great-grandparents were married in the Church
      before my grandfather was born. That is really all that mattered
      as far as they were concerned. It was only later that they had
      the civil marriage - probably to clear up issues described in the
      article.

      Mark

      --
      Mark DiVecchio K3FWT