New Years Eve Celebration at the Dharma Bum Center

  • Jim Shawvan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hello All...

      Many are asking, so here is the answer - YES, we are having a New
      Years Eve Grand Opening Celebration...We do not know the details as
      of yet, but it will be a wonderful experience with a "Midnight
      Meditation" once again!!!

      We are also talking about a New Years Day Meditation Contest...
      Whoever sits the longest wins...This way we can all work on pride/ego
      trying to prove to everyone we can sit longer than the person next to
      us!!!

      More details coming soon, but at least you can save the date and
      hopefully join us!

      Much love and see you on New Years Eve!!!

      Namaste,

      The Dharma Bum Center
      541 2nd Ave. Suite A
      SD, CA 92101
      Downtown at 2nd & Market (Yellow Building)

      Trolley Stops at Convention Center (2 blocks from DBC)
      Parking can be difficult, so please arrive early!

      www.thedharmabums.org
      www.matrixmandala.org

      ***All classes & events at the DBC are free, but donations are
      graciously received.***