New eBook Releases from Samhain! Dec. 5, 2006

  • Dorine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006

      New eBook Releases from Samhain! Dec. 5, 2006

      This week we celebrate new releases available for purchase in ebook format at My Book Store And More.   Read excerpts to find your favorites!

      NEW EBOOK RELEASES: December 5, 2006
      Available here: http://www.mybookstoreandmore.com/

      Burning Reflections by Rachel Carrington
      Genre: Romantic Suspense
      ISBN: 1-59998-373-7
      Price: $5.50 On sale this week for $4.95
      Length: Novel
      Cover art by Scott Carpenter

      When all hell breaks loose, there's only one way to run.

      Read An Excerpt Online

      Buy from MBaM!

      Taboo by Jordanna Kay
      Genre: Fantasy Romance, Red Hots!
      ISBN: 1-59998-238-2
      Price: $3.50 On sale this week for $3.15
      Length: Novella
      Cover art by L.P. Spindler

      When two strangers meet by chance, their shared ecstasy challenges cultural differences and changes the course of their future.

      Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex and graphic language.

      Read An Excerpt Online

      Buy from MBaM!

      Aurora's Triangle by Titania Ladley
      Genre: Contemporary Romance, Red Hots!
      ISBN: 1-59998-374-5
      Price: $3.50 On sale this week for $3.15
      Length: Novella
      Cover art by Scott Carpenter

      As a scientist, Aurora's seen and done it all...until she discovers two frozen -- not to mention hot! -- vampires in the laboratory's underground facility...

      Warning, this title contains the following: Explicit sex, graphic language, and ménage a trois love scenes.

      Read An Excerpt Online

      Buy from MBaM!

      Nuermar's Last Witch by AE Rought
      Genre: Fantasy Romance
      ISBN: 1-59998-103-3
      Price: $5.50 On sale this week for $4.95
      Length: Novel
      Cover art by Anne Cain

      She controls the Elements, but he controls her heart.

      Book One of The Chronicles of Nuermar.

      Read An Excerpt Online

      Buy from MBaM!

      The Bloodmoon Curse by Karen Wiesner
      Genre: Paranormal Romance
      ISBN: 1-59998-250-1
      Price: $5.50 On sale this week for $4.95
      Length: Novel
      Cover art by Scott Carpenter

      An unsuspecting nurse is lured to an ancient family mansion, said to hold both ghosts and horrifying secrets, in order to care for three recently orphaned children.

      Read An Excerpt Online

      Buy from MBaM!

      WOW - Look what's COMING SOON!
      http://www.samhainpublishing.com/coming

      Presented by Millennium Promotion Services, Inc.
      http://www.millenniumpromotion.com