Samhain Birthday Bash Contest

  • Angela James, Editor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      To celebrate our 1st birthday, we are giving away 5 sets of the first
      5 print books Samhain released. You heard me right, 25 print books total!

      5 winners will win one print copy each of the following 5 books:
      Stud Finders Incorporated by Alexis Fleming
      Loup Garou by Mandy M. Roth
      Forever Again by Shannon Stacey
      The Gripping Beast by Charlene Teglia
      Realm Immortal: King of the Unblessed by Michelle M. Pillow

      What do you have to do to win? Post on the Samhain Cafe today. I'll
      choose five random winners from everyone who contributes to the
      conversation today (so no just saying "cool beans", you have to chat
      with us today!), by choosing five random post numbers. So lurkers de-lurk!

      And if you're not a member of the Cafe, the address to join is:

      ~Angie

      Angela James, Executive Editor
      Samhain Publishing, Ltd.
      "It's all about the story."