Re: My Fourth (and Last) Salvia Report

  • redgreenvines
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 1, 2003
      the more we know the less we know,
      many have met their missing partner in
      some personal psychedellic teddy bear,
      be a gentle seeker.
      sometimes a teddy bear picnic is ok.

      --- In SalviaD_Alliance@yahoogroups.com, "cidmorrison" <bardins@b...>
      wrote:
      > --- In SalviaD_Alliance@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <rv6338@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > Although I am not sure of your age/situation, I am sure with time
      > > the depression will subside. Time heals everything.
      >

      > I am 22, and I have Bipolar Disorder, so unfortunately time will not
      > heal the depression... Hopefully medications if I find the right
      meds
      > combo, but that's pretty hard to find in my experience...as I
      haven't
      > found it yet...
    • Rick
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 6, 2003
        Hi Juan,

        Sorry for the late post... but your words spoke to me... and reminded
        me of some older memories I have. I think I have told most everyone
        of my one and only bad experience with MJ. Because of it I have
        been afraid to go back. I do remember a point in the experience
        WANTING to enjoy it... but the religous part of me kept telling me
        that it was satanic. I think Cid... may be doing something like this.
        I could be wrong.

        I recently was looking over a book called soul retreival. It reminded
        me so much of the experience and if I had gotton my hands on that
        back it would of confirmed my theory that I lost a part of my soul
        that day. And I might of been able to seek out a professional
        aside from a psych. to bring me back to that place and take back
        the part of me that I lost.

        I bet their are alot of people on the list that experience or have
        experienced panic attacks. When some/most of us do experience them
        we feel like we see things differently clinically known as
        dissasociation, "I believe" I equated the feeling to having your soul
        misaligned or a part missing from your body.

        I further hypothesize that there are people out there that have the
        ability to go into a shamanic trance bring you with them and walk you
        over to that lost part and bring in back into alignment. I read
        a short bit of that in the soul retreival book. It was fascinating.

        The one thing that God has gifted me with is the ability to
        occasionally see snapshots or things in my mind in particular with
        people I connect with... the majority are women. It also seems to
        occur in me in regards to death.

        Lately I have felt like I a missing out on an opportunity to grow
        my soul and help people. My wife says I do a tremendous job as a good
        dad... but that just doesnt seem to be enough for me. I want to help
        people.

        Anyways... hope some of this rambling helps someone.

        -Rick-

        --- In SalviaD_Alliance@yahoogroups.com, "explorador54" <tranq@c...>
        wrote:
        > Cid:
        >
        > I´m still thinking in this post, and I can´t avoid to give you my
        comments.

        > First of all, I guess you have had a great courage to try salvia.
        And, after you didn´t like it, try it again, and again.
        > Perhaps some part of you do like it, but other part don´t. In that
        case, only you could solve that dilemma.

        > Second, I don´t understand why, if you noticed that you preferred
        small doses, you threw the leaf away and you kept the 5x with you.

        > It happened to me that I read a book that I didn´t like it, and then
        I read it years later and I found them wonderful. Salvia only works
        when you already needed it.