Re: newbie

  • slavaO
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello.

      I still like Yahoo discussion group setup and think that it is worth
      using. I can't imagine how are they going to charge for this service
      though...

      I will setup a message board on SalviaDivinorumCorps.org but not as a
      substitute to this group, rather - an addition. Sometimes there are
      topics, like "Buyers Club" that are not interesting to discuss on the
      general forum and it doesn't worth creating yet another Yahoo group
      for it. This is when an additional forum can come in handy.

      A sample of such forum that I set up on my site for soviet
      memorabilia can be seen here: http://www.sadcom.com/cgi-
      bin/message/view.pl?board=pins&ptime=all

      Slava