hi,I'm new!

  • angie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005

      Hello,I am Angie with a 55 gal tank it has natural rock,then crushed coral,then living sand;and 1 fish.I’ll get more when I figure out what I want to do with this tank.i cannot get the saline high enough right now…and it oughta be brine by now,my fish store is having me bring a sample of water this week to figure out;whatever they figure out. Its an year old but recently the nitrites went off the chart,we dunno why…………………………..Angie