Hello

  • mrbadass16@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6 4:21 PM
      Hello, well my name is robert i work at petsmart for the last few
      months and we don't have salt water in our store but i been really
      thinking about it but don't know much. A few customers come in and
      they say that have saltwater and it's easy to care for once you get
      it up and running. well i went to a pet store and looked at some
      reef plants and fish and now i really wanna do it. have my eye on
      star fish and i also saw a few seahoures.

      well my Q is can anyone point where i can read about it and whats
      some good starters as in fish/reef plants. looking for just a
      little tank (20-40 gallon) to start with don't wanna throw to much
      money in it right away.

      PS i don't know anything first time i have really asked for help

      well than for your time any help would be coo thanx Robert
    • Dz99ls@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6 7:32 PM

        www.saltwaterabout.com
        www.reefcentral.com