Lunare Wrasse

  • J_Vee@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      Hello,

      Has anyone had trouble with Lunare Wrasse eating and scaring
      other fish. I just had to take mine out of my tank. The guy I buy my
      fish from traded me a Coral Wrasse which is less agressive. The
      other fish are: Yellow Tang, Green Chromis, 8 line wrasse, Green
      Chromis, Choclate Chip Star Fish. Thanks for the help

      Joe