mysterious death

  • c_dog_78
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2003
      Last night I discovered that my clown tang had died mysteriously. The
      tank's water conditions were perfect and I have a UV Sterelizer to
      help prevent ich and other diseases. He was acting fine a couple of
      hours before I saw him dead, he was eating the dried seaweed in the
      tankand also the flake and brine shrimp put in the tank. I don't know
      what went wrong any help you could give me as to why it might have
      died would greatly help me so that I know what to change before I try
      another one.

      Thanks
      c_dog_78