looking for filtration

  • Christopher and Kathryn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 4:29 AM
      Hello, I hve a 75 gal reef tank and I'm planning to upgrade my
      filtration to something that will fit inside my stand that I can add
      the skimmer and chiller to. My LFS said he'd order me one if I
      figure out what I;m looking for but no one carries a decent
      selection near me. Can you help my find places on the net to
      comparison shop and give me some advise on what might be a good
      choice. I know This might start alot looking for advise but I
      appreciate all your help. -thanks-chris