Re: What's wrong with my anemone

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      WEll your probablt not going to like me lol your tank is over stocked
      that is allot of fish in such a small tank. also have allot of
      aggresive fish being the damsels and the clown also a damsel and the
      butterfly in all honesty doesn't belong there at all even though he
      may be small now or she they require allot of space. as far as making
      ther eat pellet food you can't unless you force feed. also it's very
      much agast a butterfly diet. where do you get your water from is it
      tap well or ro, ro/di might have allot to do with the algea issues