Seahorses

  • scottboyle9903
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      I am new to this forum, but I was hoping maybe some of you could tell some stories about
      your seahorses, methods for keeping them, pet names...It was real hard adapting mine
      (Dracula), but with lots of hard work - he's a happy horse now! What size tank do you guys
      have, etc. Just curious! I hope this is a great community.
      Scott Boyle
      free aquarium reports, tips, and tricks: http://www.aquariumbliss.com