Anemone

  • c_dog_78 <c_dog_78@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I am new to this group. I have been keeping saltwater tanks for 1
      and a half years. I am in the process of stocking my 50 gallon
      aquarium as a reef. My questtion is, today in a LFS I saw for the
      first time a yellow sebae anemone, and I was wondering whether or not
      any of you have ever heard of or seen one of these beautiful anemones
      before. Are they hardy, I know the regular sebeas are relatively
      hardy but I'm not sure about these. They had two of them and I put
      one on hold until next sunday since they just got them in today. Did
      I make a mistake, are they extremely hard to keep? Any Help you can
      give me would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me with your
      answers.

      Thanks,
      Cody