I am lost

  • tonya sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002

      Ok somebody help me out here. Somewhere between Larrys cube woman and VS we went to a womans needs how exactly did this happen?   And Larry, do you expect anything else out of me other than when you open yourself up like that for me to take the opportunity and jump on it?

      Tonya

      • "Always open for debate, whether right or wrong I will debate it"

      Do you Yahoo!?