NEW to FORUM

  • Kel & Sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi jaut want to stop and say Hi and tell you a little about my set
      up

      well i allready said hi so here it is
      I have been doing aquariums for a lone time i was about 15 when i
      stared frish water now im 30 and been doing saltwater reef for about
      5 years now

      I have a 90 gal reef With about 100lb of sand and about 75 lb of
      live rock
      My filter: is a Macro-Aqua skimmer (coral life now) and thats it

      Lights: I have 410 watts of VHOs and 216 watts of T5 thats 4 bulbs
      of each

      Coral: i have open brain & maze brain candy cane coral(2 colors),
      pink birds nest, green star Polyp,about a million dif.color
      zoo,s,,acroporsa,digata,cap,mushrooms,Crocea calm,and a lot more to
      name off

      Fish: 1-coral beauty 1-lyretail anthias

      will be getting a refug up grade soon

      thanks