filter question

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      I have about a 60 gallon tank and currenty have a fluval 304 on it I
      am not happy with the clarity off the water doesn't seem to clean as
      well as I like plus cleaning it is a pain spilled water more then once
      I have been looking at the ODYSSEA CFS4 read some reviews that say
      it's better then the 304 what kind of filter should I have I am a
      beginner and while I know saltwater is very changing the filter system
      of course is very important. I also bought a eqo-equilizer sub filter
      x-75 http://www.ecoaqualizer.com/products.htm wondering if I wasted my
      money any thoughts advcice for a newbie greenhorn