No activity in last 7 days
The Salmon Escapement Project Work Team (SEPWT) is a satellite team of the IEP's Central Valley Salmonid Project Work Team. The purpose of the SEPWT is to: 1) centralize efforts to improve surveys and increase credibility of escapement data, 2) set up a process for peer review of methods and final escapement data, and 3) bring together biologists working on spawning escapement from all Central Valley salmon rivers.
- Jul 18, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.