Haruka or Seiya?

  • chibi-mina P
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
      , if you had to choose a boyfriend/girlfriend who would you pick, Seiya or
      Haruka?

      *OOH, i'd definately choose Haruka-sama. Even though Seiya is cute in a
      butch sort of way...I kind of like that soft butch look. ha ha plus, I
      like Haruka's poetic qualities...and Seiya...is...well...a boy band kind of
      girl...and I don't like boy bands that much. ^^ no disrespect really
      intended for Seiya.
      -chibi-mina-p

      "I used to be a tomboy, now i'm a full grown
      lesbian." -pin I saw at the mall

      Say Bye to Slow Internet!
      http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html
    • Sakura Hokano
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
        If I had to choose a boyfriend/Girlfriend I would definatly pick Haruka.
        I just think that Haruka is more sophistocated than Seiya.
        Besides, I believe that Haruka is a guy and a girl both sooo that
        wouldn't make me a lesbian. hehe! ^_^
        This is just my opinion if a offended someone I'm sorry!!
        LOL -Sakura ^_^

        >From: chibi-mina P <chibi-mina-P@...>
        >To: Sailor_Uranus@egroups.com
        >Subject: [Sailor_Uranus] Haruka or Seiya?
        >Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:12:20 -0800 (PST)
        >

        > , if you had to choose a boyfriend/girlfriend who would you pick, Seiya
        >or
        >Haruka?
        >
        >*OOH, i'd definately choose Haruka-sama. Even though Seiya is cute in a
        >butch sort of way...I kind of like that soft butch look. ha ha plus, I
        >like Haruka's poetic qualities...and Seiya...is...well...a boy band kind of
        >girl...and I don't like boy bands that much. ^^ no disrespect really
        >intended for Seiya.
        >-chibi-mina-p
        >
        >"I used to be a tomboy, now i'm a full grown
        >lesbian." -pin I saw at the mall

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • D M
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
          If I swung that way..

          I'd definitely pick Seiya.

          He's so lonely. Haruka already has Michiru. Why couldn't he have Usagi?..
          awww..

          http://profiles.msn.com
        • Charles Parker
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
            I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with 'Rukie.

            Charlie, jolt/surge drinking American Indian/Scotsman,
            Member of CHoRUS,
            A Defender of the True Fiancee,
            Member of the Dorothy Appreciation Society,
            Member of the Chris Benoit Fan club,
            Student of Anything-Goes-Martial-Arts,
            Worshipper of the Teal-haired goddess,
            Member of the Royal house of Jurai,
            Keeper of Sakura's sword,
            Keeper of Maria's gun,
            Keeper of Sumire's staff,
            Master of the Universe.
            "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."
            -Bruce Campbell, Army of Darkness.

            http://profiles.msn.com
          • Maureen Umali
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
              I would have to say Haruka if I was a lesbian, but
              then again Seiya's pretty cool too, he's fun and has a
              good sense of humor. But she does look more like a man
              than Haruka does. So why not go for Yaten instead? Ha
              ha.... She and Haruka are both Aquarians, both a
              little arrogant and yet has that sensitive side to
              them and they both look good as a man and a woman.
              My sister thinks Yaten looks like Courtney
              Thorne-Smith or "Georgia" in Ally McBeal. Does anyone
              agree? Or is she just a little weirdo? haha. Gomen for
              being weird today.
              visit me sometime at
              http://www.geocities.com/chibimichiestritoncastle

              From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.