Re: [Sailor_Uranus] Homosexuality (Semi OT)

  • serenalove _
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
      >ive always been bi, like as long as i can remember, it never really >kicked
      >in
      >per say, i just realized that i was bi and then i kindof went, oh >yeah,
      >that
      >explains everything.

      I just admitted to myslef I was bi about a year ago, I've never had a
      relationship with a women yet, I guess I can say I'm looking for my Haruka,
      some one sexy and strong like her ^_^ I want my first relation with a women
      to be special, some one with similarities. I know some one brought this up
      before but I totally agree that the girl who plays Joan of Arc in The
      Messager definatly looks like Haruka and its weird cause she is kinda like
      Haruka in real lif too (liking women and all) which I think is prety cool.
      Does anyone know how old she is cause she looks about 25? All the girls
      around where I live aren't really my type, which sucks. Can I move over near
      CA with you guys? :)

      Luvs,
      Serenalove

      >From: Siwan85@...
      >To: Sailor_Uranus@egroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Sailor_Uranus] Homosexuality (Semi OT)
      >Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:46:37 EDT
      >
      >ive always been bi, like as long as i can remember, it never really kicked
      >in
      >per say, i just realized that i was bi and then i kindof went, oh yeah,
      >that
      >explains everything.

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • chibi-mina P
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
        I used to be straight. I was attracted to feminine men, and masculine women
        was just one step farther. When I met my current girlfriend, I thought I
        was bi, then after i was with her for awhile, I completely lost any feeling
        for men. I can't say that if we break up, (heaven forbid) that i'll go
        back to men...but probably not.
        -chibi-mina-P

        On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:08:42 EDT, Sailor_Uranus@egroups.com wrote:

        >ive always been bi, like as long as i can remember, it never really
        >kicked in
        >per say, i just realized that i was bi and then i kindof went, oh >yeah,
        >that
        >explains everything.

        I just admitted to myslef I was bi about a year ago, I've never had a
        relationship with a women yet, I guess I can say I'm looking for my
        Haruka,
        some one sexy and strong like her ^_^ I want my first relation with a
        women
        to be special, some one with similarities. I know some one brought this up

        before but I totally agree that the girl who plays Joan of Arc in The
        Messager definatly looks like Haruka and its weird cause she is kinda like

        Haruka in real lif too (liking women and all) which I think is prety cool.

        Does anyone know how old she is cause she looks about 25? All the girls
        around where I live aren't really my type, which sucks. Can I move over
        near
        CA with you guys? :)

        Luvs,
        Serenalove

        >From: Siwan85@...
        >To: Sailor_Uranus@egroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Sailor_Uranus] Homosexuality (Semi OT)
        >Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:46:37 EDT
        >
        >ive always been bi, like as long as i can remember, it never really
        kicked
        >in
        >per say, i just realized that i was bi and then i kindof went, oh yeah,
        >that
        >explains everything.

        http://profiles.msn.com

        "in the depths of winter, I finally learned
        that within me there lay an invincible summer"
        -albert camus, as quoted by k.d. lang

        Say Bye to Slow Internet!
        http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html