Uranus's attack

  • Sailor Avalon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      "Shinigami no Ha, Tenshi" <ronin_2327@...> wrote:
      > Ah, well, a quick question...what is Uranus' attack? I haven't heard
      anything >other than world shaking, which sounds a little odd, considering
      all the other >scouts say something about their planet (i.e. mars fire
      attack, neptune deep >submerge...) maybe I'm wrong about that though...

      In the original, her attacks are World Shaking and Space Sword Blaster. In
      the dub, her attack alternates between World Shaking and Uranus World
      Shaking. Neptune's seems to alternate between Deep Submerge and Neptune Deep
      Submerge in the dub, too. O_o

      Sailor Avalon
      michiru@...
      http://anime.at/harumichi