Re: [Sailor_Uranus] Webpages and agreement with Emiko (OT)

  • serenalove giggles
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2000
      Erm, well, I have no problem with the occasional chats, as long as there
      >aren't too many people in there, because I do get shy. I much prefer to
      >talk to
      >only one person of only a couple of other people at once if it can be
      >helped.

      I can't just talk to one person. Its so personal, I'm shy too, well,
      sometimes, but I can't talk to just one person if I don't know him/her. I
      HATE the teenchat.com chat room. Its so stupid. Hotmail chat is so much
      better. Teenchat is slow, stalls all the time, and you can't make cool
      symbols. Plus, you have to make a code thing to wisper.
      I'm sure you guys know my site as well. http://www.eternalpalace.com
      http://www.geocities.com/haruka_michiru_love and
      http://senshimoonpalace.homestead.com
      I really enjoyed everyone's site by the way. If anyone is planning to build
      a webpage, I suggest using geocities. Its easy and fast. Homestead is ok
      too, but its slow.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2000
        In a message dated 5/31/00 11:25:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Liviblu@...
        writes:

        << What
        are all of your "guy'ses" webpage addresses? >>
        mine is http://anime.at/yuki...wow, i haven't updated in too weeks....i dont
        know what to do with it! O.o

        ~Yuki