hmmmm

  • Kimberly Middleton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      okay for-starters did you know there are a hundred and twenty-three
      members---wow
      okay it's official for the card game(think pokemon) it will be out in
      the beginning of may (1st or 5th) can't remember--but my question is
      will the outers be included---the majority of merchandise is inner-
      related (i mean you can't go anywhere without seeing moon and/or
      venus) what's up with that----anywho--
      the rpg game no release date on that as of yet
      i know the rpg will include the outers-because i have a char. diary
      has pics of the outers in it
      but does anyone know if the card game will include the outers
      and where i can find infomation about it

      btw -dairen's (me and my nephew are watching it on cartoon network so
      it's darien for now) sunglasses are dorky --had to get that off my
      chest
      *aaaahhhh got carried away**
      oh well
      kimmi