One Last Reminder.

  • Distant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 1999
      Please, delete the messages which are too recent and including the footer
      and please avoid sending one line messages, if you have things to say, cut
      and paste the email messages that you wish to reply in one email and post it
      to the list.

      > >--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------
      > >
      > > GRAB THE GATOR! FREE SOFTWARE DOES ALL THE TYPING FOR YOU!
      > >Tired of filling out forms and remembering passwords? Gator fills in
      > >forms and passwords with just one click! Comes with $50 in free coupons!

      > >Shortcut URL to this page:
      > > http://www.onelist.com/community/SailorUranus
      > >
      > >For further info, please visit the list's homepage at
      > > http://redrival.com/haruka

      > Shortcut URL to this page:
      > http://www.onelist.com/community/SailorUranus
      >
      > For further info, please visit the list's homepage at
      > http://redrival.com/haruka

      ******
      With this footer: They are duplicated! Do you know that this can increase
      the load of downloading mails? And its so long, including the list
      footer....and that goes for long signature as well. I am strict on my job as
      a moderator and serious about it.

      1. Please scroll down and DELETE the footer which is below this message and
      reply the message to who you are going to reply to. The next person refuse
      to delete the footers on the messages, their messages will be moderated.

      Distant.