Re: doujinshi

  • Yvonne
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 1999
      Somehow i would love to join in, but I have no access to doujinshi or
      whatsoever. Is there anything i can do?
      Juz tell me, i do have a scanner.

      >From: Sailor Rainbow <marcyleecorgan@...>
      >
      >That sounds perfectly okay with me, Immora, although
      >we may want to take this offlist so we can surprise
      >everyone with our creation! Now, anybody else want to
      >join in?
      >
      >Sailor Rainbow
      >marcyleecorgan@...
      >>Spread the word around about us!
      >SailorUranus: The Internet's largest Haruka discussion list.
      >
      >Community email addresses:
      > Post message: SailorUranus@onelist.com
      > Subscribe: SailorUranus-subscribe@onelist.com
      >
      >Shortcut URL to this page:
      > http://www.onelist.com/community/SailorUranus
      >
      >For further info, please visit the list's Home Page at
      >http://tenoh.homepage.com
    • Sailor Avalon
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 24, 1999
        "Distant" <rashie@...> wrote:

        > Okay I have tolerated enough, can anyone tell me where I can get the
        Haruka
        > and Michiru comics or where I can find scans of the comics. Please help
        me.
        > Thanks!!!

        It sort of depends on what doujinshi you're looking for. Lunatic Party
        (which is hentai) scans (there's some of a Haruka and Michiru story in
        volume 8) can be found at http://black.dynip.com/hentai/
        More doujinshi scans (both hentai and nonhentai but mostly hentai) can be
        found at http://homes.arealcity.com/outersenshi/main.html and
        http://i.am/ecchi
        I'm adding a doujinshi/fanart section to my page but it isn't up yet (stupid
        college aps :/), but there are a few doujinshi pictures in the "other"
        section right now at http://homes.arealcity.com/sailoravalon/other.html
        If you want to buy doujishi, you might be able to find it at a Japanese
        bookstore (especially one that has a lot of old/used/rare stuff), I think
        http://www.animenation.com has Lunatic Party, I don't know what else they
        have. IIRC, http://www.the-place.com has Moon Fight (does that have Michiru
        and Haruka in it?) and maybe Lunatic Party, http://www.japlush.com has some
        (Love Chaser and Moonsault Press) but they're $15 apiece and most of them
        are out of stock. :(
        You could also try the places listed at http://www.anipike.com/stores.html,
        some of them are bound to have SM doujinshi. :) You can also find some for
        auction sometimes, try searching at http://www.biddersedge.com
      • Michiru Kaioh
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 24, 1999
          >, http://www.japlush.com has some
          >(Love Chaser and Moonsault Press) but they're $15 apiece and most of them
          >are out of stock. :(

          ACK! $15? i guess that is fair. The doujinshi are pretty large(bigger
          thatn the manga books) Guess I never bothered to look at the yen price on
          the back of the ones I got. I have 10.

          I find them every once in a while at this one store near where I live. I
          buy way too much stuff from there. Prices are pretty reasonable since some
          of the stuff is used.

          the insane ninja

          ~Haruka...Daijoubu, yo. Watashi wa anata no te ga suki.
        • SenshiLethe02@aol.com
          Message 4 of 20 , May 18, 2001
            << the problem is, i'm waaaay over here in manila and i don't think there are
            any doujinshi's here... <<sniff>>>>

            Anybody who wants doujinshi, look on ebay first of all. There's almost
            always one on there. I don't know how tough the competition is to win it,
            but it's a start.

            ~V-chan~
          • cloud
            Message 5 of 20 , May 18, 2001
              >Anybody who wants doujinshi, look on ebay first of all. There's almost
              >always one on there. I don't know how tough the competition is to win it,
              >but it's a start.

              ... well, then i'd also have to pay for the shipping and handling, right? since they have to ship it here. and the dollar rate in this country is dropping (like around 50 bucks to a dollar... or maybe even more now... and that's a lot of cash) dang...

              but is there any place where i can order from directly?

              cloud

              __________________________________
              www.edsamail.com
            • Michi Kaioh
              Message 6 of 20 , May 18, 2001
                --- cloud <sky@...> wrote:

                > but is there any place where i can order from
                > directly?

                That's what I would like to know. I'm not 18 till july
                and I can't join ebay.. AX still isn't for a month
                either.

                -Michi

                http://auctions.yahoo.com/
              • Teresa Ortega
                Message 7 of 20 , May 18, 2001
                  Hee hee heh... *sweatdrop* Uh, yeah. Did you know I turned 38 a few days
                  ago... *wink wink, nudge nudge.*

                  > That's what I would like to know. I'm not 18 till july
                  > and I can't join ebay.. AX still isn't for a month
                  > either.
                  >
                  > -Michi

                  > Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:
                  >
                  > For further info, please visit the list's web site at
                  > http://redrival.com/haruka/

                • cloud
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 18, 2001
                    >That's what I would like to know. I'm not 18 till july
                    >and I can't join ebay.. AX still isn't for a month
                    >either.
                    >
                    >-Michi

                    wait, so you mean to say that you have to be 18 to join ebay?! i won't turn 18 till november...

                    cloud

                    __________________________________
                    www.edsamail.com
                  • SenshiLethe02@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 20 , May 19, 2001
                      << Hmm all I have is lunatic party and some Gwing ones, though I am
                      getting a ranma 1.2 soon. I think I know of a place where you can
                      order Doujinshis directly but, its in Japanese.
                      Charlie sends >>

                      Well, for those others of us who are eighteen and over, could you give the
                      address?

                      ~V-chan~
                    • Charles Parker
                      Message 10 of 20 , May 19, 2001
                        --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., SenshiLethe02@a... wrote:
                        > Well, for those others of us who are eighteen and over, could you
                        give the
                        > address?
                        >
                        > ~V-chan~

                        Email me off list, and If I have the URL by then, I'll give it to you
                        then.

                        =====

                        "Shift into Turbo"!
                      • Michi Kaioh
                        Message 11 of 20 , May 21, 2001
                          > wait, so you mean to say that you have to be 18 to
                          > join ebay?! i won't turn 18 till november...
                          >

                          > cloud

                          Yeah.. that's not fair either! I had about.. 10 or so
                          Haruka and Michiru Doujinshi's picked out that I
                          wanted to buy!!!

                          -Michi

                          http://auctions.yahoo.com/
                        • Michi Kaioh
                          Message 12 of 20 , May 21, 2001
                            > Hee hee heh... *sweatdrop* Uh, yeah. Did you know
                            > I turned 38 a few days
                            > ago... *wink wink, nudge nudge.*

                            Hmm..wish i was 38... or umm.. 19 o.o;;heh Well.. I
                            wanna be older so I can buy the ones i picked out!
                            They were so pretty! I'm gonna go cry!

                            -Michi

                            P.S. Anyone know where's the best place to buy Sailor
                            Uranus stuff??

                            http://auctions.yahoo.com/
                          • cloud
                            Message 13 of 20 , May 21, 2001
                              >Yeah.. that's not fair either! I had about.. 10 or so
                              >Haruka and Michiru Doujinshi's picked out that I
                              >wanted to buy!!!

                              how much were they? for that matter, what's the starting price for a doujinshi anyway?

                              __________________________________
                              www.edsamail.com
                            • Michi Kaioh
                              Message 14 of 20 , May 22, 2001
                                > how much were they? for that matter, what's the
                                > starting price for a doujinshi anyway?

                                The lowest I've seen is $4.50. Thats not bad either.
                                The ones I want go as high as..$24.50. But some of the
                                ones I wanted are gone, or about to be won. ;.;

                                -Michi

                                http://auctions.yahoo.com/