Re: Wah!

  • Yvonne
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 1999
      Well, hmm, I didn't receive any pix either...so could someone upload it in
      the shared folder or something? I'm still very much into Haruka and this
      list have been pretty quiet lately...
      I know i contributed to part if the quietness, but i've been so bz working
      (like almost 12 hrs a day), and i always hope to come home to read
      something about Haruka...

      Haha I would love to put lots of Lovey-dovey Haruka/Michiru pixs! But I
      can't get any doujinshi around here! But I'm determined to finished up my
      Haruka web page and put all my design skills into it...

      >From: "Immora" <immora@...>
      >
      >Everyone's talking about how great the pics are, and all I got was a list of
      >the names and "[Attachments have been removed from this message]" ;__;
      >
      >Anyone else check out the WPR parody at http://ayakashisisters.tripod.com?
      >Beruche and Karabaras are big Uranus fans; if you go into Beruche's serious
      >section, she has some neat desktops.
      >
      >Here's an idea for anyone making site: Lots of scans of Haruka/Michiru
      >doujinshi ^_^ I don't own any (I would have to make sure they don't have
      >any before I got them because of my age and my parents; I can't find them
      >anyways) and would love to see cute scenes from them. I have some pictures
      >of them all lovey-dovey, hehehe, so if anyone is willing... People (like
      >me!) would love you for it!
      >
      >--Immora
      >http://www.lit.org/immora
      >"We got the MrXL and you got none, uh huh, uh huh!" -- Tom Servo
      >"I hurl my skinniness at you!" -- Mike Nelson as Diabolik
      >
      >>Tell your friends about this list!
      >SailorUranus: The Internet's largest Haruka discussion list.
      >for list guidelines, FAQ, archives and info.
    • Immortalone
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 1999
        Yvonne wrote:

        > From: Yvonne <ganymede@...>
        >
        > Well, hmm, I didn't receive any pix either...so could someone upload it in
        > the shared folder or something? I'm still very much into Haruka and this
        > list have been pretty quiet lately...
        > I know i contributed to part if the quietness, but i've been so bz working
        > (like almost 12 hrs a day), and i always hope to come home to read
        > something about Haruka...
        >
        > Haha I would love to put lots of Lovey-dovey Haruka/Michiru pixs! But I
        > can't get any doujinshi around here! But I'm determined to finished up my
        > Haruka web page and put all my design skills into it...

        Heylo to all of you out there. I'm gonna be uploading the pics to that
        whatchamacallit.........it'll be there soon at the folder......seeya all
        later
      • Padme Naberrie
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 1999
          Waaahh!

          >From: Yvonne <ganymede@...>
          >
          >Well, hmm, I didn't receive any pix either...so could someone upload it in
          >the shared folder or something?

          Neither did I. got the cool flyer from my other list <drool>

          I'm still very much into Haruka and this
          >list have been pretty quiet lately...

          It has, hasn't it, Yvonne?

          >I know i contributed to part if the quietness, but i've been so bz working
          >(like almost 12 hrs a day), and i always hope to come home to read
          >something about Haruka...

          I know what you mean. It seems we talk about Haruka more on the myu list,
          ne? I guess a quiet list is beter than all the bickering that was going on
          earlier, eh?

          >Haha I would love to put lots of Lovey-dovey Haruka/Michiru pixs! But I
          >can't get any doujinshi around here! But I'm determined to finished up my
          >Haruka web page and put all my design skills into it...

          When I get my site up I will have to put up some from the books that I have.
          there are a lot of "tasteful" shots that I do not have to flag as "hentai"
          Don't get you hopes up about my site, though. I will be lucky to get it
          started by the end of the year.

          ttfn,
          the insane ninja
          aka Amidala, to you Yvonne